Friday, February 18, 2011

A Million Dollar (Ringgit) Policy....

A friend just text me a few minutes ago. In the short text she said, are you interested in the 1 million dollar (ringgit) policy by XXX targeted for high income earners...

Well, who wouldn't lah kan? So I replied, I'm a small income earner so that would strike me out of the list...hehehe. She then replied, it's ok...if you are free, I can see you and we'll talk about the options that I might have for you....

So I said...No problem...

To be honest, I'm interested in listening to what is it all about in the first place. Like I've been saying all this while, I would love to put my money in different baskets (not that I'm having tons of money) so that I can reduce the risk a wee bit....I think, it's another form of retirement product introduced by XXX. Maybe with the policy, one may retire with 1mil in their account...which depend entirely on what he or she will have to save every month....

Anyways, hope to meet her sometime next week...

'Sikit-sikit...lama-lama jadi bukit'

Have a good weekend everyone....

1 comment: