Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hari bersejarah.........Part Duex

After several nights of thinking...and some calculating....

I finally decided (after my visit to Maybank earlier today) that I wanna maximise my ASB account to RM200k.

I took up the ASB loan of RM100k for 25 years. Monthly payment is slightly less then RM600.

Since ASB is 'closing' tomorrow, the money (if all goes well) will only be disbursed next year.

Let's see how it goes....

I read somewhere about this ASB loan thingy. Lots of comments about it to be frank. Some said that it's good...and some said it's not wise...

For me though....it's another 'vehicle' that I can use to enhance my 'wealth' and boost my financial planning....Who knows, when the time comes, I might sell the loan amount back to Maybank....hehehe

I think...i've mentioned somewhere in my previous entries that I've yet to make any savings to my ASB account since the start of the year. So I guess, with this...I'm somewhat 'forced' to make the monthly payments...

After all....that RM600 is taken from the income from my rental properties. It's a good start for 2011 eh?

Alright then...one by one things are start to look clearer to me....

Next one is setting up the trust fund in Public Mutual (I know...I mentioned this earlier) and of course...my Haji Trip fund....hehehehe

Have a good day....

1 comment: