Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011.....

In a few days time,......we'll 'celebrate' a new year....

New aim....new purpose....new resolution.....bla bla bla....

Just like anyone else in this world......I got my own resolutions.....

Some of it will be...........

1. To add another property that values RM400k
2. To boost wifey's personal savings to six figures....
3. To enhance my diving skills and maybe take up the PADI rescue diver course. Once I got my rescue license, I might go for the intensive 2 weeks Dive Master Program...
4. Play golf consistently as a 10 handicapper.
5. To boost our 'Haji'' trip account.
6. Change a new car.......:p
7. To start buying 'Gold' as investment....

There you go.....some of it though.....not all.....

Achieveable?.....I think so.....obviously it'll take time....

I've decided the target date for achieving each of those aims but anything can happen......Usaha sahaja....yang lain I leave it to the Almighty....

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment