Monday, December 13, 2010

2010................

Another 2 weeks plus, 2010 will come to a close...

Perhaps, it's a good time to reflect what we've done for the past year..

Be it good or bad....I realised that there are things that I should've done earlier and there are also things that I shouldn't have done...

2010 has taught me a lot of things...emotionally, mentally & spiritually....

I'm currently in the midst of planning for 2011....

Most of it will obviously include my finances....This is an area that I would like to improve by reading more finance related stuff....Need to be more aware of what's happening around me lahh...

I do hope to purchase another property in 2011 though....

Later on today, I'm signing up for the PRU BSN thingy...which gonna 'costs' me RM50 per month. Perhaps, wifey would also join me in this thing...

I've yet to open up that education plan by PM as yet.....Perhaps, later in the week lah...

Let's see lah how it goes......

Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment