Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can I claim.......................Can I??


I was browsing at some websites and found this article relating to PKR.... It's about the PKR Election Manifesto....So I took a quick look and read the manifesto and something caught my attention.

In the manifesto, it is stated that Rakyat Selangor is entitled to receive RM75 for every sons and daughters they sent to nursery. In addtion, rakyat Selangor is entitled to receive RM50 for sending their kids to Pre-school kindergartens.

Hence, I was just thinking, can I claim this entitlement? If I can, who do I get in contact with or, has anyone received any of these promises as yet?

Plus, prior to 2008, it was called Barisan Alternative and now Pakatan Rakyat. A wee bit odd isn't it when the promises were made by BA instead of PR. Anyway, hope they can fulfill the promises and I hope I can get my money soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment