Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ipad

After months of thinking whether or not to buy an Ipad, I finally decided to purchase one for wifey at Digital Mall, PJ yesterday. A 16GB one that costs RM1500.

Apparently the other day wifey told me that some of her friends that owns ipads were able to download their medical journals for easy reference. Hence, instead of carrying those super-sized and heavy medical books, she may now read it in Ipad. Where to download?...I have no idea as I'm not familiar with Ipad thingy!!

Anyways, I know that there are alot of education apps for kids in Ipad. So, kecik may be able to learn a thing or two from those apps (If we decide to let her play)...hahaha

So far, I've downloaded few apps that I think I can use especially in budgeting, finances, health as well as some books....Obviously, I picked the free ones at the moment....Not to forget some education games for Kecik....

I'll write more when I'm familiar enough with my latest gadget!! Well to be honest, I think I'm gonna struggle initially, but, need to keep abreast with the latest technology eh?

Have a good week ahead...




1 comment: