Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello again.....

After almost a month of non-blogging, I'm now back fresher and focused. The reason that I didn't blog for the last 30 days or so was I needed some time off to reflect on things that I should and shouldn't do. It's nice to get away from things that you've been doing so often...

Anyways, lots of things has happened for the past 30 days.. and I hope it's not to late for me to wish everyone Selamat hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. I had a wonderful Ramadhan and Hari Raya for me and my family was superb. It's been a long time since we as a family celebrate 'raya' together as my lil sister who's now working in the States decided to come back specifically to celebrate Eid with all of us..I hope, everyone enjoy their raya and I believe, we are still celebrating it....hehehe

So, like I said, I'm now back fresher and more focused. Rather than dwelling on petty stuff, I decided to put my head down and do things that I believe that develop myself into a better person.

Just a quick note on my property at Desa View Tower, the place is still available for rent. The current tenant will be moving out in 2 weeks time so I might need a week or so to clean/repair the place before a new tenant comes in. I realised that the place has a wee bit of a problem with the drainage system. That's always a case with apartments eh?

On my other property at Unipark Condo, the current tenant decided not to renew their agreement so the place is up for grabs for those interested. I've yet to determine the rate as yet. I would assume that the place would be ready by Nov 2011.


Alright then, hope to write again soon...see ya...and have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment