Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pikir lagi........

Now that I own several properties, I can no longer take up a housing loan under my name as I have so many loan commitments. Obviously with the recent Bank Negara's instruction and ruling, it makes it harder for me to purchase one or two more properties...

Hence, it got me thinking, how am I going to add a few more with all these restrictions around me. I To be honest, I would love it if I can add up a few more before I reach the age of 35. Hehehe. Anyways, I thought of using my wife's government loan to purchase at least one but decided not to as we want to save it to buy our dream home. Plus, I can have the option of using someone else's name but for me, it doesn't sound right and I yet to have the interest in using someone's name to buy a property for my own gain.

I've spoken to some friends and they say now it's not the right time to buy new properties. I don't know whether to agree or not to agree. For me, it's about having the capital and buying at the right price and right location. Of course property prices in Klang Valley especially have risen to an unbelievable level. At times when I take a look at the property listings in the media, I would shake my head in disbelief. Maybe I'm wrong but it's getting harder and harder to buy properties nowadays. One of the major cause would be the price....

So, the question is, how will I be able to add a few more properties under my belt? I was thinking the other day, should I open up a company and 'transfer' all my properties into that company? Can I do that? Is it permissible? If I'm allowed to that, maybe, just maybe, it can free up some space in my loan commitment, which will then allow me to buy another property. Errr...sounds confusing lah....Am I confusing my self? I doubt whether the bank will allow such things.

I better start putting my thinking cap on. There must be a way out of this. There must be a loophole somewhere and somehow.....

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment