Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dive again!!...


I'm looking forward for another dive trip over the weekend....

Can't actually wait to try my new regulator set that I ordered from the States. It took almost 3 weeks before the stuff arrived safely at my home. Prior to this, I've been using a 'beginner-level' set of regulator and I felt the time has come to upgrade to a better regulator.

By the way, over the weekend, I made my way to PWTC to attend the Dive Expo that was held for the 6th time. Obviously met some friends and fellow divers and along the way made new friends as well.

I thought the event was good and there were many booths that were selling discounted products!! I even managed to grab some stuff that I was looking for a long-long time. I did ask wifey to be a diver but due to her time constraint she can only do it after completing her masters.



Anyways, like I said, I can't wait to wake up to a view like this in the morning. With everything that has been going around like crazy nowadays, I need to take a step back and re-charge myself. Who knows, I might change profession and be a professional diver one day. Hahahah. I'm seriously considering of going to Sipadan as I've never been there before. I'm planning to go there before the year ends. Some of my friends has asks me join 'em to dive trip in Bali but I can't make it this year. Maybe some other time lah....




This pic was taken from a friend who bought the same mask as I did....:)

Poseidon X-Stream

Anyways, originally, I planned to take up the EFR & Rescue course by PADI this month, but somehow my instructor has vanished into thin air. Hahaha. Perhaps, it's time for me to look for other instructor or maybe I will talk to the dive centre this week and see how it goes lah...

Have a good day everyone....




No comments:

Post a Comment