Thursday, July 28, 2011

Malaysia v Singapore ...after the game

My thoughts:

1. It was brilliant to be part of the 90,000 fans singing Negaraku
2. It was wonderful to see so many Jalur Gemilang being 'flown' by the fans
3. Singaporean players are bunch of weak sissies. They fell down easily. I guess, our players are much more professional in that sense. I don't think Singapore can go far in the World Cup Qualifying
4. I was wondering why we were playing long balls and crossings on so many occassion despite the fact we have limited aerial presence up front. It was very clear to see that we don't have the height and aerial abilities to match those Singaporean defenders.
5. King Raja took a mega risk by playing that Zaquan fella and I think it back-fired.
6. The team depended a wee bit too much on Safee Sali. No doubt, he's a brilliant footballer, but there's only so much he can do.
7. Hope the team can learn something from this 'defeat' and play better the next time
8. Teruskan perjuangan mu Harimau Malaya. Agi Idup Agi Ngelaban!!

Whatever being said, I 'enjoyed' watching the game last night although it can be frustrating at times. I guess, I played a small part in the national football history. I can say that I'm part of the 90,000 people in the stadium. That's a very good crowd to be honest!! Hahahaha....


















No comments:

Post a Comment