Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nani Cries.......

Hehehe...

Liverpool won 3-1 against the Red Idiots....

What a wonderful way to end a wonderful & tiring week for me....

Anyways, about the match last night....based on how the team played for the last couple of games, I thought it would be difficult to win handsomely against the Red Idiots...

However, as I sipped my hot white coffee with fellow red fans at Hartamas last night, Liverpool were just magnificent...For Kuyt (How I wished I could have his fitness) to grab a hatrick against the RED IDIOTS was damn special...

I can't spell the name of the IDIOT's number 14. Let's just call him KALKITOS. He shouldn't have scored at the last minute. It takes a little bit of shine from the team overall performance....

Well...the highlight of the match for me was seeing Nani cried....Carra should've break his leg into 3 or 4 place...heehehehe....

Why I wonder, did the team didn't show up at Upton Park last week!! It's always been the same problem since aeons i.e. winning against 'stronger' teams and losing to supposedly 'weaker' teams....

Anyways......The King is here and hopefully he'll stay for a long, long time....

Well done boys!!


Kesian....

No comments:

Post a Comment