Thursday, March 24, 2011

A doctor in the house

YEss!!! Finally, I managed to grab a copy of this book at Borders, Tropicana Mall during the weekend. RM100 well spent!!

I told myself that I should finish reading RObbin's book first before purchasing Tun's but I can't simply resist.

I've been fortunate enough to meet Tun at a few functions (although never had the opportunity to talk to him)

I don't mind saying that he is a legend, a hero and an inspiration to many Malaysians including myself.

Up till last night, I've read almost a quarter of the book.

Although I've yet to read every page of the book, from I what I've read so far, I like what he writes. His words and english is very simple to understand....

I'm so looking forward to complete reading it...

Tun, you're my inspiration and thank you for everything!!

1 comment:

  1. dekat MPH Mid Valley last week sold out ini buku! saya pun mau baca apa dalam ada tulis..

    ReplyDelete