Tuesday, October 6, 2009

phewwww..at last....

Since a few days before Hari Raya, I was well due to the fact that I had a very serious eye infection. It was so bad that I was 'confined' at home for about 2 weeks plus. Only this week that I managed to claw my way back to the office and hence, normal activities shall resumed later in the week.



I didn't celebrate this year's raya as my right eye was so red and itchy plus a wee bit of pain. Most of all, it was so uncomfortable. I can't read, i can't watch tv and and during the past 2 weeks, I can't even see clearly with my right eye.

Anyway, that is all over now and I'm so looking forward for the next couple of months. It's gonna be hectic as I got a few of accounts to finish off and lots of other things to do...




ANyway, have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment