Tuesday, October 27, 2009

more.....

Yeah....In a couple of weeks time, I'll be moving to MY own place!! Yey!! I'm super excited and can't actually wait for the time to move in. Buy new things and so forth. In saying that, I've also searched around for kecik's nursery. I've decided to send her to a place new my mom's which is in Damansara due to its environment and the exposure that Kecik will experience. I'm sure she will enjoy it!!

Having said that, I just got back from another diving trip to Tioman (well, Tioman actually). I went for an LOB trip with my instructor, Ravi and met new friends along the way. I went for the Advance Open Water course and I thought that I did pretty well. I did about 7 dives for that 2 days trip and believe me I was exhausted when I got home on Sunday night.

By the way, I 'hop' into a friend's car. And this guy, he is from the UK and he drives like a drunk englishman. At times, I really felt that some car or lorry gonna hit us as he was driving really, REALLY mad. I swear to myself that if ever go to another trip with these guys again, I'll make sure that I won't sit in his car/jeep!!

Apart from the roller coaster and dicing with death ride in the car, I enjoyed myself throughout the trip. This was the first time I ever join an LOB trip. Sleeping in the bunker bed was not what I had in mind but during the trip, I thought it was ok. I was roomed with 6 other divers and they all snore the shit out of me. hahaha...It was like a symphony in that 'room'...Well, after doing 5 dives in a day, I'm pretty sure everyone's tired ehh...

All in all we did 7 dives and I'm glad that i took the advance course. At least from now on, I'll be a little bit more confident underwater and can have more fun. Heheheh..

On the other hand, we'll be reaching the year end soon and I guess, I'll be a bit busier due to the closing of accounts. Lots of outstanding matters to do. hehehe...I guess, I have been saying so many time in this blog but I still believe that I still have a long way to go before I can achieve what I want. I'm happy for the things that I have accomplished this year and I want more..

A quick conversation with a friend a few nights ago, he suggested me to buy a condo in Kota Damansara. I am contemplating to buy one actually. However, since I'm moving out, I'm pretty sure I need to use some cash to buy some stuff. Ehh. After all, there are thousands and thousands of condos/houses are for sale at any one time, so for the next one, I'm gonna carefully select which one I can purchase....

Oohhh...btw, during my way back from Tg Gemok the other day, I passed by Ikram and I can see that Unipark Condo's Block A has been completed. Maybe, I would expect them to call me to collect the keys one of these days. That will incur cost as well. huhuhu.......

No comments:

Post a Comment