Tuesday, October 13, 2009

itchy hands...


It's been aeons since I last played golf. For the last 2 months or so, a lot of un-wanted things happened. Some were so depressing. Let's take a look...Starting off from July. Ok, in July, my grandma passed away. Prior to that, we were at the hospital almost every day for 2 weeks. Then in August, Alya was admitted to the hospital due to asthma attack. I went for a scuba trip in August as well so that's 1 weekend gone. September was a puasa month. So my golfing activities also have to puasa. Hhehehe. However, managed to play a round of golf at awana on of those weekend during Ramadan.

Gee...that's was the last time I played. Anyhoos, I got infected with an acute conjunctivities few days before Raya and recovered about 2 weeks back. Then, alya was back in the hospital, again because of asthma. Huh...

This saturday is definitely a no-no as wifey's sister is getting engaged. Perhaps next week I can start playing regularly again. I actually begin to wonder when can I play again... My hands are so itchy nowadays...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment