Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ramadan...Puasa.....tak dapat gaji.........

Today marks the 6th day of Ramadan. It's also the sixth day of puasa. I like ramadan month for some reason. It's a month where you can leave the office at 430pm and sometimes before goin home I'll make a stop at the bazaar ramadan to buy some foods. The ones that are close to me are at Bangsar and Taman Tun. I heard that the bazaar in Shah Alam is better. Hope to go there during the weekend. When I was a little younger, I used to like Air Tebu a lot, but now, I prefer Air Soya (especially Jenny ong's)

You know, one of ramadan's magic is that during fasting, I don't feel like smoking at all. But once I started eating, I will crave for it...Urrrggghhh....Maybe we should take this chance to quit smoking once and for all...

Btw, last night, I had the opportunity to buka puasa with some friends at Madam Kwan's @ PAvilion (only my 3rd visit to Pavilion). I am surprised with the amount of people that I see in Pavilion as well as eating out. The foodcourt was full to the brim. I think most restaurants there were full. It got me thinking, some of us Malaysians complain that the economy is bad, but last night's scene does not potray the grouses...heheheh. Some of us seems to have the money to eat out in some fancy restaurants...

Coming back to Madam Kwan's. I think the food wasn't THAT great. It was ok. A little bit pricey though but it's ok coz a friend of ours have the habit of paying the bills whenever we meet. Heheheh. Thnx mirul...

On another issue, wifey has not got her pay for the past 2 months, I think. Imagine, a dedicated government servant did not get her pay. What irks me most is, she won't get her pay till October. Talking about Rakyat Didahulukan, Pencapaian DIutamakan. My foot lahhh....Why is so difficult to pay one's salary? If she's working in a private hospital, perhaps we could consider the reasons, but this is the government weiii....We have loans and bills to pay...Maybe we should write to the papers and see what they will say...hehehehe....I think, all this rebranding of 1Malaysia is merely a concept nothing else.....I guess, kalau kita kerja tak ikhlas jadi macam ni lah. To process a salary takes 3-4 months?...Kata efficient sangat...hehehe...

Huhu....puas dapat mengeluarkan segala ketidak-puasan hati pasal kes tak dapat gaji nih....

1 comment: