Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good morning....

HOw was everybody's weekend?

I had a nice and busy weekend.

Spent later part of Friday night lepakking with some friends. It's been ages since we last met but we certainly had fun!!

Nevertheless, I was home quite late and was up and running again on early Saturday morning. I went to play golf at Tiara Melaka, of which, I think I played rather well....Considering the fact that I was playing like a beginner for the last couple of weeks before....hahahahah












Anyway, I'm expecting a busy week this week!! I have all the appointments lined up till Saturday.

I hope to get a new tenant for Desa View Tower before the end of next month, and obviously, if I can get another tenant for Unipark Condo before November will be a super bonus!!

Have a good week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment