Monday, June 6, 2011

Tioman 27-30th May

Yup...Went to Tioman again for a nice and leisurely diving trip with the family this time around.

Initially, my brother in law was supposed to follow but since his fiance decided to be in the city for the weekend, he bailed out and a good friend of mine followed us instead...

I'm so happy that finally wifey and my daughter decided to tag along with me to Tioman. I've always wanted to bring them along so that they can see the beauty of the island.

Obviously, both of them were very impressed with the crystal clear waters and cheap foods and accomodation. My daughter can't believed when she swam among the fish so near to the beach. Hahahaha...

Anyways, we enjoyed the trip very much. Obviously, we will be heading there again sometime soon. Plus, puasa month is coming up thick and fast so, we'll have about a month and a half of diving time. Huhuhu...

Enjoy the pics


Kecik with her new found friend, nacho libre


wifey and kecik enjoying the sea


me looking frustrated of not being able to dive later that night......


wonderful vis down there


me playing around...


During SI at teluk bakau...

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment