Monday, June 20, 2011

Plateau.......

Do you know what's the meaning of the word plateau?

It has a few meanings and one of 'em is 'a level of attainment or achievement'

I have a strange feeling that I've reached a plateau. To be honest, I'm not. I'm not even half way in getting where I want to be.

I need to start doing different things to speed up my journey to my aims. Obviously, things that I've planned for 2011 is still going on but I felt I could do things better.

It's already June and 6 months of 2011 has passed, I've yet to purchase a property. It seems every time I had the funds, the money is being used to pay something else. Strange but as the saying goes..ada saja halangannya.....

Time for some thinking, re-organizing my method of doing things....

No comments:

Post a Comment