Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weight Issues

Wow...can't believed that it's been more then a year since I've started to shred the pounds!!

From almost 90kg and now about 74-75kg.

For the past few months, I have to confessed though, I've not been doing stuff that I should be doing. I mean, I do jog but not as often as I would like to.

Anyway, I'm still adjusting to my new schedule though. Last year I had a maid who attends to Kecik's needs 24/7 but now she has gone missing, I had to do it though. It's kinda hard to exercise when you need to put some attention to your kid to be honest....

Now I can only jog or run when wifey comes home early from her work. If she has to work over-time, so, there will be no exercise for me. I'll try to exercise as much as I can on the weekends though.

I'm thinking of getting myself a professional personal trainer. It's not that I'm not happy with the way I am now but I thought I could do a lot better. Need to tone up a bit in my opinion...

Anyhoos, let's see how it goes.....

Have a good day

1 comment: