Sunday, May 8, 2011

34

I'm officially 34 years old as at Saturday.

How do I feel? Well to be honest, I felt great and thankful that I've been given the opportunity to lead the life that I'm living now. Of course, it could be better and I'm pretty sure more good things will come in the future.

No birthday celebrations, no blowing-off candles and no surprise party like last year. This year was just about reflecting my achievement that I've achieved so far. Not to forget things that I shouldn't be doing.

I still believe that I can do and achieve more that what I've already got.

Anyways, I bought myself a nice watch for my birthday. Nothing fancy though. After my initial watch was stolen by the run-away maid a couple of years ago, I refused to buy one that's expensive. I really loved the watch you know. Again, it was a present that I bought for myself for passing my MBA with flying colors. It was a Tag Heuer Aquaracer. No point of pondering what's has happened in the past lah kan.

So, last week, I went to the watch shop and bought myself a reasonable and nice watch for myself. Not as expensive as the Tag though but still, it's a good brand.



Have a good day......

No comments:

Post a Comment