Monday, January 17, 2011

Rumah...Flat

As I said a couple of weeks back, for 2011, I hope to purchase another middle-cost apartment for investment.

Wifey and I had already discussed the location and we both agree that it's gonna be another good investment for us.

However, due to its location, it's gonna sell like hot cakes. We are pretty sure that most, if not, all the units will be taken up really soon.

The opening for registration is in Febuary and we've been made to understand that we will require to put RM13k for deposit. Quite a lot eh....

Anyways...since I no longer qualify to get the 90% loan, it'll be wifey's turn now. Hehehe. We've also discussed that if this 'project' materialises, she won't be using her government loan but will use the conventional banking loan instead.

Since she is the government, we'll try to purchase our dream home using her facilities. But that can wait lah for this moment....

Anyways, the other day, I received a letter from CIMB stating that CIMB's BLR has been revised 3 times during 2010. Hence, due to these revisions, my monthly installments now needs to be adjusted to RM530.

My thoughts, this is bloody -bullshit!! Hahahaha.

I've spoken to the officer in-charge and have written a letter reinstating that I can only pay RM500 a month. Hehehehehehe. Let's see lah how it goes.....

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment