Wednesday, January 12, 2011

D' Gift Shoppe



My aunt, recently open up a shop in Bangi.

Barely a month ago if I'm not mistaken....

It's called D' Gift Shoppe.

What does it sells u may ask.....Well...they sell all those collection of english-style decorative arts.

It's interesting in my opinion.

Never crossed my mind that someone could open up a shop selling those kind of stuff.

Wifey likes it so much. And from what I gather from my aunt, the response and sales has been good.

It's reasonably price for such lovely items.

We bought some stuff and will be goin there again later....hehehe

Enjoy the pics (sorry about the quality of the pics, these were taken by my ever unreliable Blackberry)
















The add and contact person for the shop is

D Gift Shoppe
16-G-01, Jalan Medan PB2A,
Medan PB2
Pusat Bandar Bangi Seksyen 9
43650, Bangi

(it's very near to JM Beriyani House, Bangi)

Amir Ariss (0122120906)
Normah Hamdan (0193523959)

3 comments:

  1. csntik jugak gambar fr blackberry u nih...
    DrAlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya dengar ade seorang customer datang yang kacak tampan yang namanya Che Man.Betul ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kacak ke che man tue?dgr cite che man tue suka promote pak engku...ape kata suh dia dtg ke kedai ini..sure dia berminat..

      Delete