Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5th Day of 2011

It's the new year...

New resolutions.....eh??

Well...my 2011 resolution is basically to continue what I did for 2010.

Perhaps, this year, I will try to help my wife to boost her 'net' worth....

We will also try to purchase one or two properties under her name....(I would love to purchase more but since the recent rule announced by BNM, we have to alter our plans a wee bit)

We will also try increase our OD facilities to RM100k, so that we can use the money to invest somewhere else.....

Since the last few weeks, I've started to contribute about RM110 to PRU BSN and another RM100 to Public Mutual Education Fund....

In all, I'm now saving about RM2k per month for our insurance & education funds...

Btw, 2010 also has taught me to manage my finances a wee bit better than before....Hopefully, in 2011, I can further boost my financial standing a bit....

I'm also hoping that I can save a wee bit more for my Haj. No doubt it's a 15-year plan but it has to start somewhere la kan.....

Anyways....i've yet to update my ASB book. Maybe tomorrow lah.....eheheh

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment