Monday, December 28, 2009

Tinkerman's Tale Part 2

Tomorrow, 29th December 2009, marks the 1st anniversary of this blog. Woohooo!!!. That's an achievement for me anyways. When I first started this blog, I hope to continue writing for as long as I could. Perhaps, I now have more confidence in myself to write and express myself better in my writings.

Maybe, for 2010, I would like to write about stuff that concerns me socially and politically. I trust, all of us mature according to our age and hence, I thought of touching on subjects that I've never intend to even think about previously. It's not that I would like to say who's right and who's wrong. But I do plan to write about what's happening around me personally that I could relate to the masses.

No....I'm not planning to be the next Raja Petra. I thought he sucks anyways. Having said that, I hope to write more general stuffs that I don't like or maybe that I like. I don't even know what I'm wrting about now. Hahahahaha

Btw, I read an interesting article about this RPGT lately. I'm sure, everyone knows about this. Anyhoos, I will write about this topic when I get a clear understanding what is RPGT and how it is being calculated.

Of late, I've not been able to write as much as I wanted to. Got some things that I need to sort before I step another gear for 2010. It's gonna be a big year again. My plan for 2010 has been written on a piece of junk paper and being tucked away in a secret place so that whenever I felt that I'm goin away from my path, I will have that plan to guide me where I'm going.

So, to everyone, Happy New Year. Hope that 2009 has brings us lots of success. Of course, we can always plan but doing it is always a different scenario. There will be some things that we never plan to do but we end up doing it. As a piece of advise to myself and to all my dear friends out there, 2010 is merely 3 days away. I believe tonight will be a good night to take a bit of time off from everything and start listing down what you wanna do with yourself in 2010. Make sure it's do-able yahaa....

C ya...........

No comments:

Post a Comment