Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Points to ponder...30-12-09

-The bubble in the property market in the US has burst and now the US economy is in 'depression'

-Same goes to Dubai where every 1 in 4 cheques are bounced. It seems every week, more and more expatriates decide to leave the place...Things are goin bad there it seems...

-So, what will happened to us? I have a great feeling which I hope I'm wrong, that the bubble will burst too. It seems, the trend now, is to buy and then quickly sell for a profit as soon as possible. It's called flipping. That's exactly what happened to the yanks. Well, obviously there's nothing wrong to get a quick profit from a real estate, but it is acknowledged as one of the reason the US economy is in a bad shape...Let's hope that it doesn't happen to us..

-what's in store for us in 2010? I'm not an economist, and hence, I wouldn't know. Saying the economy will be bad is wrong as I don't have the facts and figures to back up my arguments. Anyhoos, I hope it will be a good year for capital appreciation and opportunities. If i have an advice, it would be,to be patience and always on the look for opportunities. It might come in one form or another....

-what about inflation? (rising inflation will tend to cause asset prices to go up!!)..errr...I wouldn't know about inflation but let's hope that the inflation rate does not rise up to an unbelievable rates...what i do know is, the price of sugar (some other foods as well) has increased over the last couple of months. Hrmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment