Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mid December..............errrrkkkkkkkk

wow...it's almost a year since I first wrote my first ever posting in this blog. Believe it or not, it felt like yesterday. To a certain extent, I felt that, I somehow grew along with this blog.

I have to agree that I don't always write. Writing for me involves lots of emotions and sometimes ideas. Sometimes, I felt like sharing something, eventhough it's not important. And some other times, I felt that certain things should remain private. Hehehehe

I do hope that whoever reads this blog would've gain something out of it. Me myself, I learnt that by sharing things thru my writings, I felt a lot happier and satisfied.

Anyhoos, for the last couple of weeks, like I mentioned earlier, I am now a bit busy in preparing the company's accounts for the upcoming audit in Jan/Feb 10. It's gonna be hectic and gonna be stressful. I'm pretty sure of that.

Last weekend, my sister got engaged. I thought it was a wonderful and simple engagement ceremony. Nothing fancy and nothing extraordinary. Just nice and simple. Congratulations Kak Uda!!!

In terms of golfing, I miss playing it regularly. Now I can only play about once in 3 weeks. I don't know why maybe kurang kaki kot. Hahahahah.

Anyways, i've been saying this over and over again, but I don't care I'm gonna say it again. Next year will be another exiciting year for me and the family. Lots of things to achieve and to be done. Just like in Dale Carnegie's method : Get things DONE NOW!!!.....heheheheh

Btw, a point to ponder, sometimes, a friend might come out of the blue to you and say something that might interests you. It could be anything actually. You know what, that little spark might be the thing for you to do some research on. Like I said, it could be just about anything. If you think that 'spark' really turned you on like a kid that wants a candy so badly, follow your instinct and find out more about it. errrr....you get what i'm saying?....

Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment