Monday, December 29, 2008

Tinkerman's Tale


I'd set up this blog for the purpose of writing what's in my mind and thoughts as I see things as to when it happened. I hope to write as often as I can and I think this is the only way for me to really, really express my views and thoughts on issues that are happening around me every single day. There are a lot of things in my mind at this current moment and that is one of the reasons that I start to write.

Just a quick peek of my self, you can call me abe if you want and I was born in Kuala Lumpur about 30 odd years ago. I'm married to a beautiful lady and we have a princess which I called kecik (small in english) which is about 2 years old now. From 9-5pm every Monday to Friday, I'm bound to work just like everybody else. On Saturdays are my golfing days and Sundays are my riding days.

For the last 30 years or so, it's been a hell of a journey for me. Come to think of it, I think I've achieved quite a few achievements (as far as I'm concerned) and of course I had my fair share of failures as well. So for the next 30 years or so, I hope to be a better husband, a better father and most of all, a better person and of course, a better muslim.

So I guess, that's all for the introduction....Hope to write again a wee bit later. I'm rather late for my lunch....

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment