Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gym....

Earlier in the week, I was told by my bro that there's a gym behind our place which is barely 5 minutes walk away. I said, you must be kidding. Then he replied, go and see for yourself.

So earlier today, I went to the community hall and guess what, I saw the gym. It was empty but the equipments are all fairly new. Not too bad. So I went to the counter and paid RM5 to use the gym. No time limit!!!

This is so bloody good I said to myself. Now I can go there everytime I want and pay just RM5 per entry.Instead of paying RM100 per month perhaps more to Fitness First or celebrity Fitness, might as well I spend RM75 for 15 days usage of the place. I'm not going there everyday....

Anyhoos...took some pics of the place. I never knew that the gym existed although it is just barely 5 minutes from home!!!






So, today what I did was, spent 20 minutes doing cardio and 40 minutes of weight training. Phewww....it was tough!! But it's all worth it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's amazing. 5 ringgit for all that equipment. And look at all the free weights!

    You've got no excuse now Abe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man...all that for RM5!!!....no more excuses....but still need to learn on 'using the equipments the right/correct way'....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete