Friday, April 2, 2010

Auction 2010

For the last couple of weeks, I've been contemplating of buying another property. So, during my meet up with Fariz a couple of days ago, he told me that a unit of a flat somewhere near the Curve is up for an auction, I quickly prepared the bank draft and passed it to him. To be frank, I didn't inspect the property but I knew at the back fo my mind that this place is super hot!!!. (I know I should).

Anyways, when the day came, Fariz texted me and said that the unit has been called off. Dennng!! I think it has been the second time for me. I've been eyeing a unit at this place for months. Takperlah, no rezeki as they said....

Alright then, tomorrow will be another big day for me. I'm going to bid at another place which I am quite familiar with. Let's see how it goes...

Another little prayer so that I can receive a good news later on tomorrow!!

Have a nice weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment