Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Switchblade

Last weekend, I had dinner at a Switchblade restaurant in Dutamas with the family...

To be honest, I love western foods and my favorite restaurants will be TGI Friday's and Chilli's. Hence, when I saw an ad about this restaurant at FB the other day, I decided to give it a try.

Upon reaching the place at Dutamas, I wonder how does the owner pays the rental for this place. It could cost him loads of money!! I would assumed that the overheads in operating such operating at an expensive location would be enormous!! I salute him for taking a big risk in running the food business!!

Anyway, I like the way the owner sets up the restaurant. It's totally different from any other restaurants that I've been too.

With regards to the food.....I have to be honest...it's freaking delicious weii!! Habis semua diet2....hahahaha.....No doubt it's a little bit pricey but that's understandable.

I will certainly come here again...but not so soon lah.....







No comments:

Post a Comment