Monday, February 7, 2011

Ops: Saweet.....

During the CNY holidays, my wife and I took the opportunity to spend our time in Changkat Tin, Perak.

The place never ceases to amaze me everytime I went there. It kept on changing. I still remember my first ever visit to that place. I thought it was interesting and dull at the same time. Hahahahaha....

Well....the place used to be popular when tin mining was the main economic contributor in that area. Maybe during the early 1900's or something like that.

Anyways, one of the reasons that we want back to Perak was to look at some land. Remember my posting about palm oil and land few months back? Well, I know it took us bloody months to go and view the place but have to be honest though, when we went there, I thought the place, the land and the views surrounding the place was magnificent. It's about 5 acres of land. Surrounded by mining pools around it. Maybe boleh buat project ikan keli or udang kalau ada duit lebih....:)

We spent quite sometime hanging out at the place. I felt serene to be honest. I like it....

I've yet to decide on anything but one thing for sure though, I'll surely get myself a nice scrambler and keep it in my uncle's place. Hahaha. The reason being, when we went there, my uncle brought along his Honda C70, which I took the opportunity to ride on it. It's been a year, maybe more since I last rode a motorcycle, and when I rode the C70, it certainly felt good....heheheh.

I know it's wrong, but my little girl rode with me. She sat in the basket. Hahahahahahaha. I told my uncle that we should get ourselves a decent scrambler.

Anyways, back to the main topic, like i mentioned earlier, nothing is decided yet. Lots of factors needed to be taken into considerations. Obviously, finance will be the main issue here. Need to sort out the details, the returns, the monthly cost, bla bla bla....

But one thing though, if I have a bottomless pit of cash now with me, I won't hesitate to buy that land in a blink. Afterall, since I can no longer purchase a property (Thank YOu, BNM!!), might as well, I start to buy a land kan?....

Enjoy the pics

The land has been cleared by the current owner (who no longer has the interest to pursue his sawit project)




Previously, we came here to fish. Manage to catch ikan jelawat once. Hahaha.


Pokok kebabu welcoming us.....Kinda eerie when night comes....:p


If only I have a scrambler..........:(





Both pictures below were taken from my uncle's land situated about 3-4 minutes away. You can see that his project is coming along very well.....


No comments:

Post a Comment