Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yamaha XJ6

I've been bike-less for about 2 years now.

At times, I miss being on a bike......I seriously do...

However, due to time constraint, I had to sell it off...

Anyways, as I was talking to a friend the other day, he was talking about this particular bike. Yamaha XJ6. To be honest, I don't have a clue what it looks like so I went back home and 'googled' it.

My first impression, I think the bike is nice and sexy. I've never ridden on a naked bike before (perhaps one day I will though). The price if I'm not wrong is about RM40k. Good price for a mid range bike I think....

Maybe, I'll take a test ride this Saturday at Sungai Buloh. Perhaps, after that, I'll share it here....




4 comments:

  1. model ni x dlm golongan naked.. ada istilah lain.. lupa plak namanya.. tp gmbr kt atas ni nmpk lain je dari model kt kedai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.yamaha-motor.com.my/XJ6/gallery.html

    yg nie yg masuk malaysia.

    tuah

    ReplyDelete
  3. kwn kita si yeop tu, suda amek ini moto wooo...awk bila lg?...itu passive income suda bole cover monthly payment maa...eheheh...

    ReplyDelete