Monday, July 18, 2011

Not another Dive trip

Hahaha,

Yup!! It was another great dive trip for me. Again, it was in Tioman. Some might ask why Tioman? my answer will be the cost factor. It's cheaper.........:P

Anyways, the only difference this time was, I dive with Sealantis. It was the first time that I joined em. A good friend of mine wanted to do his Advance Open Water course with Sealantis so that was how I ended up there. Hehehe

I had a great time to be honest. Diving with new people and obviously got to meet new friends along the way. I even managed to talk some serious issues with one of Paya Beach Resort Management team who happens to be a nice Singaporean chap. It was great to hear his ideas on making the place better than what it is now. That's what I call continuous improvement. Obviously, I hope to learn a thing or two from him. We can never stop learning kan?

Anyways, back to diving, I did a total of 7 dives including 1 night dive. I've been to most dive sites bar one, Sawadee Wreck. It's a deep dive of about 30 meters. The vis wasn't great as it reminded me of Pulau Sembilan and we were at the bottom for less than 15 minutes. Not bad lah.

Oh by the way, I tested my recently purchased regulators and I'm deeply happy with the performances. It was a good investment to be honest!! Heheheheh...

Since ramadhan is coming up real soon, I would think that this was the last trip to Tioman this year. It'll be difficult to dive after Raya as most of us will be busy with open house and stuff. Before we know it, it'll be October and that's when the monsoon starts! Perhaps, it's a good time to plan to dive in Sipadan or Raja Ampat or Pulau Weh.....hehehehe

Anyways, enjoy the pics...

Some strange looking fish

Myself and Funny (Sealantis Instructor)


Lion Fish


Some flathead fish I found during the night dive


Yup...yours truly




Have a good week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment