Sunday, March 6, 2011

... a year....

It has been a year since I first started to exercise regularly....

But...for the last couple of weeks maybe for the past 2 months, it has been hard due to the lack of time and maybe lost of focus & discipline...

Anyways, I don't wanna dwell about yerterdays...What's more important now is today, tomorrow and the future...

Hence, I need to start exercising regularly again...By saying that, I need to walk/jog/run every single day for at least 40 minutes a session...

I'm beginning to feel overweight and slightly lazy....

Sometimes I do feel a wee bit cheesed off as I felt lazy to run or jog. Perhaps, the pepatah 'Melayu mudah lupa' rings a bell!!

There's no doubt that my weight now is far better off than when I first started a year ago. BUt I need to keep the momentum going. I still remember a friend said to me, reducing weight will be the easy part, but maintaining the healthy weight and lifestyle will be difficult....

No worries, I've done it before and I'm confident that I can do it again...

No more excuses...just do it!!

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment