Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beza....

Scene 1
Contractor A gave me a quotation of about RM1.8k for the installation of kitchen cabinet. He would require about RM500 for the deposit. The job will take about 4 weeks to complete

Contractor B gave me a quotation of slightly cheaper for the installation of kitchen cabinet. The deposit? He said, RM50 pun tarak apa maaaa.......Time taken to complete the job : maximum 10 days

Scene 2
Bought my own electrical appliances (fans/lights). The contractor charges RM700 for the installation of those electrical goods. Total Cost : (Installation of goods + Purchase of goods) More then RM1500

Contractor B quote gave me a quote of RM1500 for everything (inclusive of the purchase of the electrical appliances, external wiring & installation of the goods)

Scene 3:
Contractor B, as part of his value added services, charges me only RM50 for the installation of curtain rails...

Contractor A, quoted me RM700 for the curtain rails & the curtains.

So, the question is, which contractor would you choose?

1 comment: