Monday, March 22, 2010

Weigh-In Part II

Woohooo....another week has gone....my weight now is 82.8kg...errrr....only 200 gms difference from last week?....errrr....I wonder why lah....well...it's still a reduction...

No doubt that i've walked/exercise more for the last couple of days but I think, something is wrong with my food intake laahh....no worries....let's see how it goes for the next seven days....

The difference between the first week and the last week was, I felt healthier & fitter this week compared to the first week I started....

Btw, I bought that shapeworks nutrition drink from a friend yesterday. Had the first consumption earlier this morning after my walk...It is said that it could be a better meal replacement for breakfast....And have to agree to a certain extent...my stomach felt full but my 'throat' felt like wanna eat a whole load of bananas....hahaha...

Anyhoos...late yesterday evening, my wife and I went to view a condo at Shah Alam. Nice little place. As of now, nothing is concrete yet. We're still considering. I'll make my decision later in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment