Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm back........

Yuhuuu...after almost two weeks of silence, I'm back!! So what's new ladies and gentlemen, tukang sapu and tukang simen?...haha

Well...I was very busy last week. I went for a dive trip to Pulau Aur with some magnificent people ever. I'll do a write up on this trip later...All in all, it was an excellent trip and will remember it for the rest of my life..

Last Saturday, marked the first day of ramadan.Ain't we just glad that we have the ability to fast peacefully as compared to some of our brothers and sisters in Africa or in the less fortunate situation than us?..

Ramadan signals the trend of buying bucket of foods in the bazaar ramadan and the foods ends up in the refrigerator 3 days later. Hahahah...

ANyhoos...will continue writing later as of now, need to pick up the missus as she has some sort of virus infection in her eyes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment