Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This is for ibu...

Thank you for being a cool mother to me...
Thank you for your constant nags....
Thank you for carrying me in your tummy for 9 months...must be very hard for you eh?
Thank you for complaining at every little things that do not go your way at home...
Thank you for keeping on reminding me not to miss my daily prayers...
Thank you for shutting off my air-cond in the room at 600am every time I come home...
Thank you for reminding me to lock the front doors before every body goes to sleep..
Thank you for keeping the house clean when every body else are busy with their daily things...
Thank you for letting kecik playing with the coins in your room...

So many things I wanna thank you...But I just want ibu to know that I love you and thank you for every thing....

To my wife...

Happy mother's day too....

Thank you for your constant nags ...
If it's not for you, I won't be what I am today....
Thank you for being you...

WIshing you the best of luck in your coming exams...You can do it dear...I know you can....and alya also knows you can............

No comments:

Post a Comment