Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bengkek jerk..........

Earlier today, I received a call from one of our principals. As soon as I heard the voice, I can predict that I'll be hearing comments, complaints and so forth. So, this lady, Mrs X, starts to bombard me with lots of comments and complaints saying that they were very unhappy with our performance, our report, our late submission of updating them the status report, bla bla bla.

At the back of my mind, I wanted to ask her to stop talking. I kinda pissed they way she was talking as if we are beggars and depending on them for their business. At the same time, I knew that one of her staff had actually called my colleagues and mentioned about the same thing and was expecting us lick their 'asses'. In malay we call it 'menatang minyak yang penuh'.

The more I think of it, the more I'm pissed. Yes, it is our business to give magnificent services to our clients. Yes, we have to show them what we can do but not to the extent of treating us like some dirt and so forth. The fact remains that we are in business and obviously and to a certain extent our business comes from them. I just hope that they are understanding enough to really understand the process of work that we have to go through before issuing a complete and quality reports. Lambasting us for being late or being cynical is apparently not the way. One day I hope, they will be a little bit accomodating...

No comments:

Post a Comment