Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quarterly review...

We are approaching the 2nd quarter of 2009. Personally, for the last 3 months I think, I've done well in certain aspects of my 2009 objectives.For example, one of my aims is to purchase 2 properties before the end of the year. Alhamdulillah, I've been able to achieved it and one of the properties has been tenanted and another is waiting to be tenanted. I hope to get it tenanted before the end of next month...In terms of my investment properties objectives, I hope, if things goes well, I am contemplating of purchasing another property before the end of the year....

ANother objective that I've successfully met is to finish off my bike's loan. Yeap,there's no more outstanding dues and I am now selling off my bike to a lucky owner (whoever he/she is)

In terms of my ASB, I really do not know whether I can reach my target but I think, i'm 50% there. Hehehehe...

I'm looking forward for the next 9 months of 2009. There's a lot more to achieve and I believe I can. Sometimes, we can always plan. But,to actually doing it is a totally different thing. One of the objectives that I have failed to achieved is my golf game. Hehehehe. For the last couple of golf rounds, I've been playing bad. Perhaps, I need sometime off away from the game for the next 2 weeks. Like I mentioned earlier, I wanted to improve my game and play as a 12 handicapper but at the looks of things, it's gonna be tough...but do-able....

Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment