Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Auction-21st January

Today marked an historical day for me! Unexpectedly I won a bid that shouldn't taken place at all. Well, the story is like this, I had targeted this flat in Tmn Segar Cheras. The RP was about RM37.8k..So, with all the bank draft done and about 2km of walking, upon reaching the auction place at Jalan Yap Ah Syak, I saw on the notice board that the auction for the said flat has been called off!! Bugger!! I said to myself...Perhaps I could be unlucky for the 2nd time. Anyway, I spent a few minutes looking at the notice board and saw one particular property located in Kota Damansara. The RP for the said property is about RM35k. So I ask one of the staff, whether I can register for the property and pay using my CC. After a few discussion with her boss, apparently she said ok. So I used my credit card to pay for the downpayment and registration and I was given the number 76.

When the bidding starts, my lot was number 4. I did not expect anything at all but to my surprised, I was the only bidder. Hahahaha. Automatically, the auctioneer said the flat is sold to me. Yeap, I'm still surprised as I've not seen the property at all. To be frank, I don't even know where exactly the place is.

Anyway, I was told by the staff to proceed at the bank to sign some agreement and pay a stamp fee of RM30. When I was walking back, this guy came to me and said congratulations. I was stunned as he said, he has been eyeing this place for the past two weeks. He was rather late for the registration for a mere 5 minutes. He mentioned that he knows the place very well and the said property that I won is in reasonable condition as nobody has ever stayed that house since it was built! I kept on smiling as I don't have a clue about the property but perhaps, later tonight I'll make a visit there.

Phewww....I've just made a call to a friend of mine as to what to do next. To be frank, this is my first property that I bought via auction so, perhaps, it's a learning process for me. I need to collect the contract tomorrow before any minor renovation can start.

Tomorrow, I'm attending another auction for a flat in bandar sri damansara. Let's see how it goes....

I'm a happy camper!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment